Travel and Transport
A conference bus will commute every day of the conference between Moscow (Shchelkovskaya subway station) and the conference site: departure from Moscow at 7:15 am (point 1 on the map), departure from Chernogolovka after the last session.
How to get to the conference site by public transportation
- To get from Sheremetyevo airport (Terminal 2) to Moscow take bus 851 to "Rechnoi vokzal" metro station or bus 817 to "Planernaya". You can also take a minibus to "Rechnoi vokzal" or "Planernaya" (more info on the web-site of the airport).
- From Domodedovo airport you can take an express train to "Paveletskaya" (more info on the web-site of the airport under "transportation").
- Once you get to the Moscow subway, head to the station "Schelkovskaya", the terminal station on the blue line, North-East direction.
- At "Schelkovskaya" take the exit near the first (head) car, turn right, then left and upstairs.
- There is a large bus terminal near "Shchelkovskaya". There you take an express bus No. 320 (Moscow-Chernogolovka) or No. 360 (Moscow-Dubrovo) to Chernogolovka. They depart from Platform 1 (point 2 on the map).
- Alternatively, take a minibus "Moscow-Chernogolovka" (numbered 320) from point 2.
- On both 320 and 360 busses and minibusses tickets are purchased from the driver.
- It usually takes about 1 hour to get to Chernogolovka from "Schelkovskaya"
Map of Chernogolovka
See bigger size image