Travel and Transport
A conference bus will commute every day of the conference between Moscow (Shchelkovskaya subway station) and the conference site: departure from Moscow at 7:45 am from 11th Parkovaya str. (point 1 on the map), departure from Chernogolovka after the last session.
How to get to the conference site by public transportation
- To get from Sheremetyevo airport (Terminal 2) to Moscow take Aeroexpress train to "Belorusskaya" metro station or bus 851 to "Rechnoi vokzal" metro station or bus 817 to "Planernaya". You can also take a minibus to "Rechnoi vokzal" or "Planernaya" (more info on the web-site of the airport).
- From Domodedovo airport you can take an Aeroexpress train to "Paveletskaya" (more info on the web-site of the airport under "transportation").
- Once you get to the Moscow subway, head to the station "Schelkovskaya", the terminal station on the blue line, North-East direction.
- At "Schelkovskaya" take the exit near the first (head) car, turn right, then left and upstairs.
- There is a large bus terminal near "Shchelkovskaya". There you take an express bus 320 (Moscow-Chernogolovka) or 360 (Moscow-Dubrovo) to Chernogolovka. They. depart from Platform 1 (point 2 on the map).
- Alternatively, take a minibus "Moscow-Chernogolovka" (numbered 320) from point 2.
- On both 320 and 360 busses and minibusses tickets are purchased from the driver.
- It usually takes about 1 hour to get to Chernogolovka from "Schelkovskaya"
Map of Chernogolovka
See bigger size image