Институт теоретической физики им. Л.Д. Ландау РАН
L.D. Landau Institute for Theoretical Physics RAS
Landau Days 2022
June, 27-30, 2022
Travel and Transport
How to get to the conference site by public transportation
- Once you get to the Moscow subway, head to the station "Schelkovskaya", the terminal station on the blue line, North-East direction.
- At "Schelkovskaya" take the exit near the first (head) car, turn right, then left and upstairs.
- There is a large bus terminal near "Shchelkovskaya". Under the bridge you take a bus 320 (Moscow-Chernogolovka) or an express-bus
360 (Moscow-Dubrovo) to Chernogolovka.
- Alternatively, take a minibus "Moscow-Chernogolovka" (numbered 320).
- On both 320 and 360 busses and minibusses tickets are purchased from the driver.
- It usually takes about 1 hour to get to Chernogolovka from "Schelkovskaya"
Map of Chernogolovka
See bigger size image